skin elixir blog
NOURISH THE SKIN YOU'RE IN
We ask the fantastic Angela Bird, founder of Birds of Beauty Parlour what do you do to nourish the skin you're in?
1. What do you do as part of a regular routine to look after yourself?
I try to start my day with some exercise, by walking/running with my dog, listening to positive audio, live by the 80/20 rule, and supplement my diet with Juice Plus capsules.
2. What are the key things you have found that nurture self-nourishment?
Listening to or reading self development books. I think it's important to never stop learning, so I try to nourish my mind everyday, spend time with people I love to nourish my soul and heart, cook from scratch to nourish my body, and use Skin Elixir to nourish my skin.
3. What could you do more of to nourish the skin you're in?
Drink more water!! I somehow never manage to drink as much as I should.
4. What top tips have you got to give others around your working life to stay on top?
Never stop learning. Always think how you can give value, rather than what can you receive.
5. What are the things you couldn't live without that are key to your happiness and nourishment?
I couldn't live without my family.
became obsessed with all things brows and lashes after losing my own during chemotherapy. A subsequent redundancy led me to turn this obsession into a career, and now I run my salon, beautifying brows and lashes, and haven't looked back.
You can contact Angela via Facebook check out her page here: https://www.facebook.com/Bobp21/