skin elixir blog
NOURISH THE SKIN YOU'RE IN
We talk to Estelle Theanine founder of August Moon Tea to find out her tips to nourish the skin you're in
1. What do you do as part of a regular routine to look after yourself?
Have a small tea session on a daily base to relax. Try to smile to people I don't even know to feel happy.
2. What are the key things you have found that nurture self-nourishment?
The key thing would be a calm mind.
3. What could you do more of to nourish the skin you're in?
Drink plenty water to make sure I am not dehydrated.
4. What top tips have you got to give others around your working life to stay on top?
Learn to let it go. Life is like a cup of hot tea. If you don't put it down, you burn yourself.
5. What are the things you couldn't live without that are key to your happiness and nourishment?
you have found that nurture self-nourishment
Ah. This is definitely gonna be some good Chinese tea and a healthy religious belief.
3. What could you do more of to nourish the skin you're in
My name is Estelle. Coming from China in 2013 for my master degree in Loughborough University, I ended up running a tea studio called August Moon Tea in Hockley, Nottingham and sharing my passion of tea with people. Tea brings people together. Tea ceremony is a beautiful way to relax and meditate. When you concentrate on the crooning of kettle, you feel more opened up and chilled. We are not just sharing tea, we are sharing love and happiness.To find out more check out https://augustmoontea.com/
Our Skin Elixir blog will feature ideas to nourish the skin you're in.